Fairytale
'cause I don't care for your fairytales
You're so worried about the maiden though you know
She's only waiting on the next best thing
Snow White is doing dishes again cause
What else can you do
With seven itty-bitty men?
Sends them to bed and calls up a friend
Says will you meet me at midnight?
The tall blonde lets out a cry of despair says
Would have cut it myself if I knew men could climb hair
I'll have to find another tower somewhere and keep away from the windows
|
|
|
|
Friday, January 13, 2006,
the salad thing is rather nice actually. tastes like rojakk.
ELLISE IM SORRY I NEVER LEAVE ANY FOR YOU. T.T next week ! i promise.
i wan to go to seoul garden T.T or any sorts of buffet T.T i wanna gobble food. i wanna GROW.
yes, i wanna grow.
stop laughing at my height can ! xD
i`ve alrd gotten used to the mocking, but it still rings a bell in my ears. it isnt pleasant to be teased at.
it makes me feel soso pathetic.
i can laugh it off; or be easily displeased.
its seriously not funny lar. like so what if im short.
SHORTIES RULE THE WORLD ALRIGHTS. well at least we are adorable. >.<
aww. daisy darling. cheerupcheerup. ((((((:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Meow
---
I like modeling for fun.
And I sing.
nanawongz @ twitter
hersweetnothings @ tumblr
| | | | |